thinkbridge is how growth-stage companies can finally turn into tech disruptors. They get a new way there – with world-class technology strategy, development, maintenance, and data science all in one place. But solving technology problems like these involves a lot more than code. That’s why we encourage think’ers to spend80% of their time thinking through solutions and 20% coding them. With an average client tenure of 4+ years, you won’t be hopping from project to project here – unless you want to. So, you really can get to know your clients and understand their challenges on a deeper level. At thinkbridge, you can expand your knowledge during work hours specifically reserved for learning. Or even transition to a completely different role in the organization. It’s all about challenging yourself while you challenge small thinking.
thinkbridge is a place where you can
- Think bigger – because you have the time, opportunity, and support it takes to dig deeper and tackle larger issues.
- Move faster – because you’ll be working with experienced, helpful teams who can guide you through challenges, quickly resolve issues, and show you new ways to get things done.
- Go further – because you have the opportunity to grow professionally, add new skills, and take on new responsibilities in an organization that takes a long-term view of every relationship.
There’s a new way there. ™
What is expected of you?
As part of the job, you will be required to
- Support key strategic initiatives by conducting financial modeling and scenario analysis to assess potential outcomes and risks.
- Consolidation and presentation of monthly forecast, highlighting trends, risks, and opportunities to senior management and stakeholders.
- Perform periodic assessment of needs, wants, priorities and augment strategic plan and complimenting processes (3-year plan, 5-year plan).
- Develop and implement tax strategies that optimize the company's global tax position.
- Work closely with leadership, stakeholders, and department heads to formulate budgets that support the company's strategic goals.
- Implement thorough budget-monitoring processes, employing advanced tools and software to track company expenditures against budget predictions regularly.
- Develop and oversee the company's investment portfolio, ensuring alignment with the company's long-term objectives.
- Analyze the return on investment for projects and initiatives, guiding the leadership team on right investment decisions for growth.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends, ensuring the company's investments are well positioned to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
Multi-National Entity and Currency Management:
- Oversee financial operations for multiple entities across different regions, ensuring seamless financial integration and reporting.
- Develop and manage strategies to mitigate risks associated with currency fluctuations. Oversee currency hedging, conversion, and other relevant currency management activities.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations across all jurisdictions the company operates in, staying updated with changes in tax laws and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Strengthen and support the financial accounting and reporting processes.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for maintenance of accurate supporting information of all financial transaction and for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Participate in the management activities as necessary including meeting with customers, meeting with investors, supplier management, review of contracts, review of accounting conclusions, policies, and procedures etc.
- Lead ad hoc projects at the intersection of Finance, Strategy, and Operations
- Support tax accounting, record maintenance, audits compliant with statutory regulations and Indian as well as US laws.
- Support monthly finance operations, including billing, collections, payments, payroll and banking and cash flow management activities.
- Oversee accurate and timely filing of all tax-related documents and returns, coordinating with local and international tax advisors.
- Manage and mentor a financial team, ensuring high-quality deliverables and tight financial prudence.
- Support compensation planning and structures.
- Establish or augment Management cadence and goal setting
If your beliefs resonate with these, you are looking at the right place!
- Accountability –Finish what you started
- Communication–Context-aware, proactive, and clean communication
- Outcome –High throughput
- Quality –High-Quality work and consistency
- Ownership –Go Beyond
Must have skills
- Master's degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Extensive experience of at least 10 years in a corporate environment, preferably software company with international operations, as finance analyst, lead, strategist with a track record of progressively increasing responsibilities
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, scenario analysis, and forecasting techniques, as well as mastery of advanced Excel functions.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor, motivate, and develop a team of financial professionals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, enabling effective interaction with executive leadership and non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of tax regulations, payroll management, and vendor management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge about rules around foreign currency inward remittances.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating financial risks in a multi national setting.
- Experience in managing tax strategies for multinational corporations, ensuring compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
- Deep understanding of international accounting standards, such as IFRS and GAAP.
- Proficiency in advanced financial software tools, ERP systems, and platforms specific to multinational corporations.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge about accounting application like zoho books, xero etc
- Appeared or cleared CPA exam
- Certifications including Financial Risk Management
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring, or similar strategic financial projects.
Our Flagship Policies and Benefits:
- Remote First
- Flexible work hours
- No loss of pay for pre-approved leaves.
- Family Insurance
- Quarterly in-person Collaboration Week -WWW