thinkbridge is how growth-stage companies can finally turn into tech disruptors. They get a new way there – with world-class technology strategy, development, maintenance, and data science all in one place. But solving technology problems like these involves a lot more than code. That’s why we encourage think’ers to spend 80% of their time thinking through solutions and 20% coding them. With an average client tenure of 4+ years, you won’t be hopping from project to project here – unless you want to. So, you really can get to know your clients and understand their challenges on a deeper level. At thinkbridge, you can expand your knowledge during work hours specifically reserved for learning. Or even transition to a completely different role in the organization. It’s all about challenging yourself while you challenge small thinking.
thinkbridge is a place where you can
- Think bigger – because you have the time, opportunity, and support it takes to dig deeper and tackle larger issues.
- Move faster – because you’ll be working with experienced, helpful teams who can guide you through challenges, quickly resolve issues, and show you new ways to get things done.
- Go further – because you have the opportunity to grow professionally, add new skills, and take on new responsibilities in an organization that takes a long-term view of every relationship.
There’s a new way there. ™
What is expected of you?
As part of the job, you will be required to
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
If your beliefs resonate with these, you are looking at the right place!
- Accountability –Finish what you started
- Communication–Context-aware, proactive, and clean communication
- Outcome –High throughput
- Quality –High-Quality work and consistency
- Ownership –Go Beyond
Must have skills:
- C#, .NET, .Net Core, .Net Framework
- SQL, Entity Framework
- Async Programming
- Knowledge about design patterns
- Unit Testing – NUnit, Xunit
Good to have skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Jira
Our flagship policies:
- Remote First
- Collaborative work week!
- Work from anywhere!
- Flexible work hours
- No Loss Of Pay for leaves
- Insurance cover for your family