thinkbridge is how growth-stage companies can finally turn into tech disruptors. They get a new way there – with world-class technology strategy, development, maintenance, and data science all in one place. But solving technology problems like these involves a lot more than code. That’s why we encourage think’ers to spend 80% of their time thinking through solutions and 20% coding them. With an average client tenure of 4+ years, you won’t be hopping from project to project here – unless you want to. So, you really can get to know your clients and understand their challenges on a deeper level. At thinkbridge, you can expand your knowledge during work hours specifically reserved for learning. Or even transition to a completely different role in the organization. It’s all about challenging yourself while you challenge small thinking.
thinkbridge is a place where you can:
- Think bigger – because you have the time, opportunity, and support it takes to dig deeper and tackle larger issues.
- Move faster – because you’ll be working with experienced, helpful teams who can guide you through challenges, quickly resolve issues, and show you new ways to get things done.
- Go further – because you have the opportunity to grow professionally, add new skills, and take on new responsibilities in an organization that takes a long-term view of every relationship.
thinkbridge. There’s a new way there. ™
What is expected of you?
As part of the job, you will be required to
- Professional and prompt response to user inquiries and issues. Guiding the users through troubleshooting steps and resolutions.
- Issue triaging based on severity and customer impact.
- Diagnose and resolve straightforward technical issues, such as login problems, application errors, data discrepancies, and basic functionality questions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, to resolve issues promptly.
- Provide timely updates to users regarding the status of their reported issues. Communicate technical information effectively to non-technical users.
- Manage and prioritize incidents based on their severity and impact on business operations
- Escalate critical issues to senior engineers or appropriate teams when necessary.
- Monitor incident progress and ensure timely updates are provided to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a knowledge base, ensuring it contains accurate and up-to-date information for both users and support team members.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide support during non-business hours or weekends as required.
If your beliefs resonate with these, you are looking at the right place!
- Accountability – Finish what you started
- Communication – Context aware, pro-active, and clean communication
- Outcome – High throughput
- Quality – High-Quality work and consistency
- Ownership – Go Beyond
Must-have technical skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer-focused attitude with a willingness to assist users patiently and effectively.
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to follow logical troubleshooting steps.
- Familiarity with using support ticketing systems is beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Basic understanding of software applications and their typical issues.
- Remote First
- Flexible work hours
- No loss of pay for pre-approved leaves
- Family Insurance
- Quarterly in-person Collaboration Week -WWW